Preparatory Class Art & Design
The Preparatory Class is intended for baccalaureate holders wishing to move towards the graphic arts, animation, game art or industrial design.
This year of training aims at learning the fundamental artistic (drawing observation and expression, volume, creativity techniques, artistic culture ...) and the constitution of your portfolio .
The educational program offers a variety of courses and workshops . The project mode is at the heart of the training, allowing students to develop their creativity and acquire an applied work methodology.
Throughout the year, students benefit from the support of professionals in artistic and digital creation.
Admissions to the first year are open to final year students or holders of the baccalaureate, all series combined. Students are selected by competition, motivational interview and study of their portfolio.
- Acquire the design methodology
- Develop your curiosity
- Learn to learn
- Integrate Designer's Ethics
- Develop a project autonomously
- Master the basic tools 2D and 3D
At the end of this cycle, students obtain a Bachelor Rubika (RNCP level 2 recognition planned for 2020). This title allows you to continue your studies in Cycle Expert Industrial Design.
- Entry into preparatory class
- Date of the competition: March 16, 2019
- Registration: from Nov. 26, 2018
- Registration deadline: February 28, 2019
- Contest registration fee: 120 €
- Competition Results: March 31, 2019
TERMS OF ACCESS
- Be a graduate of the Baccalaureate , all series, on the date of the re-entry
- Admission on contest - 2 artistic events (observation and imagination) + Individual interview